Saturday, January 28, 2012

The thought that people are actually reading this is mind blowing.

While I don't always have the motivation to get out and help people. I'm always down to write. Writing has gotten me through a lot, whether it's been poetry, short stories or just ranting like I'm doing right now. Maybe with more practice I might actually get somewhere with it. I'm so pleased to sign in and see how many people have read my posts alreadly. I don't mind if anyone thinks it's stupid, I just want someone, anyone to read this and think 'Hey, I'm really not alone.' I know through my darkest times reading about other peoples struggles and success stories really gave me motivation almost!
 Remember, we can't afford to lose anymore awesome people to suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment